Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Maaake me a plaaace in your... home?

I'm at a lack of creative titles... the actual lyric was "heart" but I heard "home" and got confused. That particular terrible english song was blasting outside of a grocery store (sounded like it could have been out of the Wiggles or something). Huh. On our way to the other school we heard Linkin Park. Imagine that.

More shots, and my arm hurts. At least I'll be awesomely prepared for whatever biological weapon- rabies, japanese encephilitis, hep A, typhoid, and meningitis. Heeelllss yeah.

Language was better today, although I feel like I don't have a ton of time to study, because I want to go to sleep so early because my head is full of information!

Ok, peace all :) Time for benkyooshimasuuu (that's japanese, but oh well) :)

2 comments:

  1. Japanese encephalitis? Yikes! I understand the brain overload :-P keep studying you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to study Languages, in high school with the German I was just awful. And now with the Spanish I just cry a little inside. But you were always very good with Language even when you thought you weren't! I love you!! *hugs* hang in there! *picture of a kitten*

    ReplyDelete