Saturday, May 29, 2010

Take a bow, play the part of a lonely heart, say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in, say goodbye

Whoops. Meant to update a long while ago, but this week has been full of friends and family as I prepare to leave for Mongolia.

As I promised, some photographs I took from my last day in Japan- the Osaka Aquarium! It was RAINY, but it was very fitting. First day it rained (so memorable, and one of my favorite days) and the last. Because it was a Sunday, it was pretty crowded, but we got there right when it opened so it wasn't nearly as bad as when we left (lines out the DOOR!).

Rolling otters!

Feeding seals!

PENGUINS! What more could you ask for?

GASP! Turtles!

Freaking awesome jellyfish!

Pretty much yeah. Plane ride back was semi uneventful, minus people missing from the shinkansen (found them, no problem), people being searched up and down (including me, but no problem) and one person not being able to get on a flight back (yeah, a problem, but she's back!). Pretty tired this whole week really, but I have to make the most of it. Going to print out some of my Japanese photographs for my mom today, and stick them around the house. :)

ALSO. New tattoo yesterday :) Ichi-go, ichi-e. 

I haven't even starting packing (barely unpacked, actually!), and tomorrow and monday are my going-away open houses... so much to do!! So peace out my friends for a short while. I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment