Saturday, May 8, 2010

T-minus 48 Hours

I suppose I should introduce myself- My name is Kate Borkowski, and I'm 23 years old (soon to be 24 next week! Go Nurses Day!!). I currently live in Ann Arbor, MI, but that's going to soon change come June 3rd. I went to Michigan State University, and graduated in 2008. I've been working as Registered Nurse since last year, and just resigned last month. I'll be going to Mongolia with the Peace Corps next month, but instead of taking the month off, I'm doing a two week study abroad in Japan with Washtenaw Community College! So this blog is for posting my pictures from that trip, and also the pictures from Mongolia for the next 27 months.

I'm leaving for Japan in two days. Packing still yet to be done, I'm finding time to hang out with my best friends and family. I'm attempting to balance doing stuff for Japan AND Mongolia at the same time, and it's kinda driving me nuts. I keep forgetting things, even though I've been writing list after list. Perhaps the time in Japan is what I need? Like reset my brain?

Stress stress. I'm used to stress, but not when I'm trying to pack for two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment